Stop number 3 on our 5 week Eurotrip was Positano, Italy. We heard from a lot of close friends that Positano was hands down their favorite place in Italy, so we were super excited to get there. We stayed at a beautiful, family owned, bed and breakfast built right into the side of the mountain (check it out here -> http://www.ilgabbianopositano.com/). The b&b had amazing views in both directions and the staff was super nice!
Rather than a looooong paragraph of what we did, we'll break it down to the highlights in bullet points. Then you can get straight into the important part, the photos :).
- We stayed in an amazing room with even more amazing views! wowzers!
- We walked up and down a LOT of tiny curvy roads with cars and scooters vrooming all over the place.
- We got lucky and got tickets over to the island of Capri (if you are in this area, DO THIS, IT'S AMAZING!).
- We got a private boat tour of Capri and saw the blue grotto, the green grotto, and a whole bunch of other grottos.
- We hiked the "Path Of The Gods" along the Amalfi coast. If you like hiking, add this to the list while your in the area. It takes a few hours but the views!!! OMG!! So worth it. Plus, burning a few extra calories never hurt (just make sure to reward yourself with a beer afterwards).
- Lastly, we love cats!! That is all :)!
Again, if you have any questions, please ask them in the comments at the end of the post. We are more than happy to answer any travel questions you might have if you are thinking of planning a trip to the Amalfi coast and/or Positano.