A few things that we loved about Cassie & Payton's wedding at Canterwood Country Club in Gig Harbor, Washington...
1. Cassie & Payton!!
2. They didn't have traditional bridal parties. Instead, they had a 'Bride's Crew' which included Cassie's brother, and a 'Groom's Crew' which included all of Payton's closest friends.
3. Cassie's mom casually 'threw together' a simple yet beautiful bridal bouquet of tulips all tied together with a piece of material from Cassie's wedding gown... Like it was no big deal. It was awesome.
4. So many laughs... ALL day.
5. Two of the most well thought out and curated sets of vows that we have heard. Water works FOR SURE... With a few laughs mixed in (of course).
6. Cassie & Payton's friends and families.
7. They didn't let a little rain bother them.
8. They casked their own bourbon and gifted it to their 'Crews'... AND WE GOT A BOTTLE TOO!!
Thank you both so so so much for trusting us and including us in such a beautiful day!! We had the best time with you all. :)
Venue // Canterwood Golf & Country Club